Friday, May 29, 2009

What a turn out for the books, eh? The suns come out and its beautifully warm, currently 23 degrees according to the school weather station where I work. (Click to view)
So...I suppose its that time of year when man, meets his ancestral passion of offering a burnt sacrifice to "the great sun god in the sky"... yes, it's "barbie time!!"
No...not the bloody doll....
...a BBQ this weekend in the garden, burnt offerings of sausages and burgers served on a charcoal stained bread roll or bun smothered in tomato sauce (to hide the taste) and washed down with a cold lager! I spotted this piccy on the web today which as I work in ICT gives me a use for my old pc's! My thanks to komar.org for the use of the pix and the idea!! I suppose if I wanted a picnic type disposable BBQ I could use an old laptop? Nah, don't be saft man...its plastic, it would melt and I guess, probably have more nutritious content than the burgers...

Oh such is life....
Moriarty the Mundane

No comments: