Thursday, September 28, 2006

Vasectomy!!!!...Or "How's your Plums?"

In my last posting I mentioned my vasectomy. Now those who know me know I like a laugh and a joke and don't mind having the p*ss taken out of me. "Just remember, I can always take it back out of you" I say. And I do!!
So when I wrote my last blog I did say that I may talk about the "old severing of the testicles" in some detail.

Now, being shy and retiring I never got around to having my operation filmed...well you don't do you? But, I have researched the operation on the web and found a cracking site dedicated to the fine art of the vasectomy.

Surprisingly, I am amazed at the men who have said they have had it done when they heard I had but, more surprisingly, the men who were squeamish as I gave them the gory details. If a guy was particularly squeamish I used to slightly exaggerate the really juicy bits, there aren't really any/many, just to watch them turn a nice shade of puice!

The sad thing was when one of the girls in the office mentioned that her "other half" had cancelled his appointment three times! He still hasn't had it done! So this blog is dedicated to him and those like him, to say "come on mate...two bricks and smack its all over! It doesn't hurt a bit, unless you catch your thumbs!"


So for those brave enough, visit...
http://www.beavercleaver.net/

So why was my blog entitled "So hows your plums!"?
Well it was performed on a Tuesday and by Thursday they were going a little darker than usual. By Saturday there was a definate soreness and some swelling. Nothing, as one would say "Untoward" or "Unduly Concerning." The following Tuesday? PLUMS....thats the best I can describe them! The Left one? Well....any bigger and Cricket and "tampering with balls" springs to mind!

Happy days...
Moriarty the mundane....

No comments: