Sunday, September 10, 2006

My mower again, again....

Well I said I did not think it could get more mundane than this and yesterday it did!

A fellow mower enthusiast (Paul) got in touch via this blog and we met up yesterday. Suffice to say we had three hours together and we both found we had a good friendship developing and an unhealthy interest for old mowers and motorbikes! Suffice to say, we swapped old motorcycling yarns and then had a play with each others respective mowers. Paul has a similar mower to my old Atco and an all but identical Qualcast 16 (Puffing Billy) it was a novel experience to say the least.

Now I know I write tongue in cheek...but this is now getting a little surreal to say the least.
Nevertheless....we are contemplating going to the Malvern show in two weeks time to possibly exhibit our mowers in a stand of Vintage mowers!

Oh....and we made a short video...as you do!

Watch the video here...


Moriarty the mundane....and ridiculous!!??!

No comments: